Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Apple Escapes


30 x 30 cm, acrylic on canvas, 2007.

My dad asked if this was based on an actual escape attempt that occurred in my kitchen. Answer: nope, this scene is totally staged. Sorry to disappoint.

I am donating this painting to the silent auction that will be held as part of the Hands On Switzerland Valentine's Day Gala.

4 comments:

Berlinbound said...

If I've never told you before, and I should have, your work is really quite wonderful.

Jul said...

Thank you so much, BerlinBound. Your kind words are greatly appreciated!

The Lone Beader® said...

Staged veggies!! I hope they didn't have stagefright! *lol*

simon said...

affectionate, and interesting blog.
i'm swiss, and i have noticed that we share the interest in this country.

if you ever get the chance, come visit me

best,

Simon

my blog is http://nastypredator.blogspot.com (not as menacing as it sounds :-) )