Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Collage play

This month's art projects are all about playing around. I don't really care what the final products look like - just so long as I experiment and enjoy it.

This collage is made up of images from college alumni magazines and Italian food magazines. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep working on it, or just move on to something else. That's part of the fun of playing - if I don't feel like finishing a project, I don't have to. Just the process has given me some ideas for future projects.

2 comments:

Meg Wolff said...

Your collage is fun and happy. Does this reflect your life?

Jul said...

Yes, I suppose my life really is fun and happy, for the most part...

But it is nice to hear something so contrary to my mother-in-law's designation of my work as "depressing." Thanks!