So, some more setbacks in the art career that I don't want to go into here... I've come close to giving up and going a completely different career direction, but now I'm not sure what I'm going to do anymore. Things are up in the air. And until things are decided, I'm just going to keep making art. No good reason not to.
I have a couple of portrait commissions to do to keep me moving, and I'd like to start on a Munich series of cityscapes. Plus I'm hoping to switch this blog over soon to associate it with my artist website rather than with my personal blog (although I guess they might as well all be inter-connected). I've quit my two professional blogs as of the end of May, and I'm really happy about that move. Although they were relatively small time commitments, the ongoing obligation to blog on them kept me from blogging here as much as I would like to. I'm excited to be completely free to pursue what I want. Well, not completely free - I have signed up for a German course that will keep me busy three mornings a week. I figure whatever career path I decide to go with, polishing my German will come in handy. You know, since I live in Germany and all.
OK, enough rambling for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment