Thoughts of a returning artist
They're both stunning works! You have a special gift for colour :0)Hugs, LuLu
I seriously wish I could paint! They are wonderful! :o)
I really LIKE these! Trippy colours, abstract and whimsical!
Great perspectives! I agree - fab colors!~Paint Drops~Melissa
Thanks, all! I'm not sure how much of this base coat of color will makes its way into the final paintings. They look better right now than I expected them to. :)
Post a Comment
Recommended
5 comments:
They're both stunning works! You have a special gift for colour :0)
Hugs, LuLu
I seriously wish I could paint! They are wonderful! :o)
I really LIKE these! Trippy colours, abstract and whimsical!
Great perspectives! I agree - fab colors!
~Paint Drops~
Melissa
Thanks, all! I'm not sure how much of this base coat of color will makes its way into the final paintings. They look better right now than I expected them to. :)
Post a Comment