I can't seem to tear myself away from election coverage today. A few doodles was all I could manage.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Popping in to say "HI" and admire your cool doodles! Doodling frees up the mind! First one reminds me of a colourful avocado, second one is just FUN, little worms maybe or ghosts? I am not an American but I'm going to go switch on the TV now to see how the elections are going. :o)
Hi Carol! I'm not sure what those creatures are - not quite worms and not quite ghosts... maybe I need to play with them some more. I definitely need to doodle more often. :)
2 comments:
Popping in to say "HI" and admire your cool doodles! Doodling frees up the mind! First one reminds me of a colourful avocado, second one is just FUN, little worms maybe or ghosts? I am not an American but I'm going to go switch on the TV now to see how the elections are going. :o)
Hi Carol! I'm not sure what those creatures are - not quite worms and not quite ghosts... maybe I need to play with them some more. I definitely need to doodle more often. :)
Post a Comment