Saturday, November 08, 2008

AEDM day 8: more figures

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jul, just popping in to say hello and see how you're doing! I broke out in a big smile this afternoon when I saw your series of "hug" sketches. There is just something about each and every one that is so "touching", in each one you convey a different mood, expression. They are truly very special!! Keep having fun! :o)

Jul said...

Hi Carol! Thanks so much for your comment. I am really having fun with these figures.

I am loving AEDM. I can't wait to get home on Monday and have enough internet time to catch up with all my co-participants!

Rosie the Cat said...

These are really cool, they're very John Lennon-y!

Leah said...

these are so great, jul! i'm so glad you're exploring them even more!

Jul said...

I never thought of them as John Lennon-y... fun!

I think they are going to have to lead to a series of paintings, or at least a new letterhead for my art studio. They're too fun to abandon now. ;)